In this case SecurityImages components joomla using 5.1.2. To activate it, the following steps:
1. The first time, select menu Extensions> Install / Uninstall.
2. Click the Browse button to specify files to be installed.
4. Click Upload & Install button to install these extensions
5. Wait a few minutes until the installation is complete. After a successful installation will display a message that has been successful.
6. A new component will appear in the Component menu. To check the security functions of images in the system Joomla!, Select menu Component> Security Images>Check Your System.
7. Wait a few minutes, checking security functions images is underway. If you have completed will display information about security images.
8. Noteworthy is the patch used Joomla, and the images are still in a state security disabled. appropriate means must download the patch in Joomla version http://waltercedric.com address to get a patch in accordance with the version of Joomla used.
9. To download a patch that according to the version of Joomla, select menu Component>Security Images>Patches Get Joomla.
10. Select one patch in accordance with the version of Joomla are used, then press the menu line.
11. If there's a requirement for the download, select I Agree and click the button Click here to Proceeds.
12. Save in a directory.
13. After successfully saved, extract file.
14. If successful extract, will appear a few folders and files.
18. The next step, go back to the folder you extract the patch files Joomla!. Open the folder component (remember, not in the administrator folder), inside the folder there are two components namely com_contact and com_user folder. Select both the folder and select Edit menu>Copy or press Ctrl + C on your keyboard to duplicate (copy) folders.
19. Log into your own component folder and press Ctrl + V on your keyboard or click the right mouse button and select Paste.
20. Duplication and try the purge function (replace) en-GB folder in a folder of files results extract language patch Joomla! You belong to the language folder.
21. Duplication and try the purge function (replace) the folder in a folder mod_login module extracts from the patch file is Joomla! You belong to the module folder.
22. To activate the security images on the Control Panel, select the menu Site> Global Configuration.
24. In the User Settings, select Yes to Use Security Images against spammers.
25. Click the Save button.
26.The global configuration details have been updated
27. To set the type of security display images menu select Component> Security Images> Edit General Settings.
28. Choose one type of Core provided.
29. Joomla Patches tab, select Yes to display the images on the entire security of existing forms.
30. In the Logging tab, enter your admin email address as the report records (logs) activities that are suspected spam.
32. Registration forms also available on antispam (security images).
33. Likewise Forgot your password on the form